New Client Specialist (Inbound Sales)
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Austin, TX
New Client Specialist (INBOUND Sales)*
1st Year Compensation: $63,000 Average
($55,000/year BASE + Incentives + Benefits)
Online Payments is a very fast growing industry.
Our client has been on the fastest growing companies list for the last several years.
Today they are positioned to leverage their brand and experience in several verticals to dominate the eCommerce payments space. We are looking to quickly expand our team with an additional sales team members, who share our vision and will grow with us through this exciting time.
Our New Client Specialists qualify leads and then provide initial onboarding for business owners. You’ll guide these business owners through the initial application process, handle objections and quickly get the supporting documents needed for a complete application.
Open, effective communication is critical as you’ll be setting expectations for the process and ensuring that they have an excellent start to their relationship with Easy Pay Direct.
Sound interesting? Here are some of things you’ll be doing:
As the Onboarding Master, you’ll
- Efficiently set expectations regarding the Client Experience for our prospective clients, highlighting opportunities for upselling
- Guide entrepreneurs through our online application and the Easy Pay Direct “Client Experience”, handling objections throughout
- Collect key initial documents, obtain digital signatures and submit applications to underwriting teams
- Work with our Certified Payment Specialist to give our VIP clients a unique Client Experience
- Notate, Notate, Notate in the CRM. If it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen
As an Inbound Master, you’ll
- Contact prospective merchants within 3 minutes of their initial submission
- Follow up, follow up, follow up… texts, emails, calls, messenger, DMs; meet the client where they are
- Handle objections, seize the moment and get applications completed as quickly as possible
- Use questions as an opportunity to discover their needs and sell them our services that meet those needs
- Be cross-trained to handle all things related to a merchant's success - in multiple departments
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you will need:
- At least 1+ year of prior B2B sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- ABL: Always Be Learning. We focus on Growth & Persistence here.
- Open, effective communication; you can relay information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner & adjust to best engage our prospective clients
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at a time
- Fantastic organizational skills and tech-savviness – you’ll need to organize documents and information across multiple software platforms and follow protocol for data management
- Take initiative, be creative in your pursuit of your goals, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Embrace both inbound and outbound calling
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- East Side office with recording studio,
- Espresso machine onsite and multiple bars within blocks
- a shower on site
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
Thursday, September 7, 2023