VP Brokerage Sales- Dallas, Texas
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Richardson, TX
Bulls Eye Recruiting is looking for a VP Brokerage Sales in Richardson, Texas or Miami, Florida. Our client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a billion dollar insurance company which owns the largest web destination for Hispanic consumers interested in health and insurance products. The Company also operates a fast-growing insurance brokerage business that markets health, life and ancillary insurance products to consumers in a number of states.
The Company has an immediate opportunity for a seasoned insurance sales executive to significantly grow our insurance operations into the largest brokerage serving Hispanics and other consumers nationwide.
This individual knows how to build agencies, build independent agents and must have a "sales" mentality and ability This high-energy individual must feel comfortable and have years of experience having direct reports and will know how to organize a team. This individual must be analytical minded and motivated by money and driven by the idea of growing a company.
- Direct P&L responsibility of the Miami & Dallas insurance brokerage call centers
- Responsible for the daily sales and operational performance of the Insurance (Life/Health/Ancillary) Sales Team
- Grow and Manage Team of Brokers: responsible for hiring, training, coaching and managing a team of brokers selling to consumers over the telephone
- Responsible for developing sales forecasts and for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for each product line
- Optimize sales strategies for each state, and develop and implement winning sales strategies for additional states (Company currently sells into Florida, Texas, California, New Jersey, Illinois and Georgia)
- Responsible for optimizing compensation and incentive plans for brokers, including W2s and 1099s
- Supervise Lead Generation team. Responsible for closely monitoring the Company’s cost of acquisition to make sure that all sales are increasingly profitable. Design and implement a referral system to grow membership at low cost and drive down overall lead cost
- Drive process efficiencies and cost effectiveness while preserving customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report on daily sales performance data
- Ensure sales team members are in compliance with Company policies and federal and state insurance regulations
- Keep abreast of current trends in the health, life and ancillary markets that affect product offerings and strategies
- Manage expenses and direct operational effectiveness enhancements
- Assist with setting up additional call centers in additional geographic areas in large states such as Texas and California.
- Proven experience leading and growing an insurance brokerage operation or agency
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets
- Deep knowledge of Life, Health and Ancillary insurance products and carriers
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- 10+ years of experience in both direct sales and managing insurance brokers
- Excellent listening, coaching, influencing and negotiating skills to help team members meet and exceed defined sales, productivity and client experience objectives
- Proficiency with CRM and other sales systems
- Ability to identify business trends, changes in market conditions, and competitor activity
- Must possess valid health and life license
- Understanding of lead generation and management, including monitoring key metrics, e.g. cost per application
- Ability to collaborate across different business groups with individuals at various levels
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Experience in putting together compensation packages for brokers
- College degree required. MBA a plus
- Experience with call center-based technology systems a plus
- Experience selling individual health insurance through the ACA marketplace a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a big plus!
Tuesday, July 24, 2018