Bulls Eye Recruiting is looking for a VP Lending for a company that provides lending for real estate investors. This is a fully remote opportunity. We are looking for someone who knows the market in Houston and lives in Houston. This individual has the opportunity to make 7 figures after a couple of years investing in the business.
The VP of Lending is the star of the show! The VP of Lending is a specialized real-estate financial advisor who manages a book of business for our client. The Lenders are the conductors, the main relationship managers, the most significant relationship between the client and our client. You are focused on building a book of business and on on-boarding new clients. We could never have grown so quickly and have so many amazing “ideal new clients” without the unique talents, training, motivation, and leadership of our Lenders. Surrounded by a market of boring, vanilla real estate transactions, the VP of Lending gets to come up with creative solutions to make our customer’s dreams come true. Day to day, you will capture the structure and context of each deal and work closely with our client's loan processors to ensure your deals can be efficiently processed and underwritten. You are responsible to effectively serve existing clients, continue to grow strategic relationships, and grow your book of business with new customers. You will work closely with a team who properly sets expectations, hustles harder, and celebrates success!
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has at least five years of experience as a Loan Officer at a community bank or private lender. This candidate must live and breathe amazing customer service and also deliver on expectations! You are a passionate and goal oriented real estate and lending expert!
• Build your Book of Business (Your Dream 50)
• Take a full application from a client
• Document the customers story – Past, Present, and Future (The Renovo Artifact)
• Develop a Circle of Success for each client
• Become a trusted advisor to your clients
• Review core documents before building a Letter of Intent (Credit report, asset statements, REO, etc)
• Work with your Production Assistant to produce an LOI and deliver to the client
• Perform routine site visits to projects in your Book of Business
• Assist the Portfolio Management team in helping clients exit troubled projects
• Hires a dedicated Production Assistant for loan file preparation
• Grows client portfolio to 50 active customers averaging 15-20 loans per month.
• Achieves a customer repeat rate of >80%
• Farms the network of existing customer for opportunities to grow the circle of success and achieve two new loans a month through your referral network
• Gains visibility in real estate investor community through speaking engagements and organizing/leading roundtable discussions
• Dedicates 1-2 hours a week coaching and mentoring AVP
• Ability to perform Workouts, including complex situations.
Behavioral Characteristics: -
Great Attitude: You always come into work with a positive attitude and a “I will find a way to get it done” mentality
- Determined: You stay on course even during difficult assignments and you crave opportunity for advancement
- Team Work: You must believe that to be successful you need to leverage and trust your team! You lead by example!
- Say “Yes”: You always find a way to say, “Yes” to all reasonable requests