Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Muskegon, MI
Bulls Eye Recruiting is representing a 40 year old civil engineering, land surveying, and environmental services firm that is located in Muskegon, Michigan. Some of their projects include all types of commercial, industrial, residential and mixed-use developments. In this role, you will also get a chance to work with our survey and environmental professionals on joint projects in a highly collaborative environment. The successful applicant will be capable of leading our Engineering Division and overseeing its direction and success in the future.
- Engineering design. Site selection and feasibility studies based on engineering standards, conceptual layout and site design, site grading/earthwork balancing, hydrologic and hydraulic analyses for stormwater management, determining flood water elevations; roads, streets, sidewalks, driveways, parking; site utility infrastructure including storm drains, culverts, pipelines, drainage improvements, sanitary sewers, water mains, utility duct banks, and utility service coordination.
- Development of estimates of probable construction costs
- Preparation of Municipal & State permit applications.
- Development of stormwater management plans and calculations
- Preparation of design computations and quantity estimates.
- Development of construction bid packages.
- Management of civil engineering projects and the supporting construction activities.
- Overseeing quality control of engineering and construction, ensuring compliance with design standards
- Construction management to monitor progress and perform other duties per the contract documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering License in Michigan
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of surveying and surveying principles
- Construction/field experience
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off (vacation/sick)
- Health insurance
Monday, August 7, 2023