Account Executive selling to Home Builders- Mount Holly, NJ or Remote
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Mount Holly, NJ
Bulls Eye Recruiting is seeking a Sales professional who knows how to sell to home builders around the United States. This person would ideally be located in Mount Holly, NJ or Fort Worth, Texas, but would consider remote based employees as well. This is primarily an inside sales "hunter" role, but will travel occasionally. This individual must know how to "talk the home-building talk". The solution is an ERP solution that is a SaaS based solution. It integrates all functions, processes and people across a single database. It helps everyone in accounting, estimating, purchasing, design, sales, customer service, and land development speak to one another. This solution is the only fully integrated enterprise level system for home builders today.
- Develop new prospects through cold calling and connecting with warm marketing leads
- Connect with prospective home builder customers via phone/ or email to understand the business solutions the contacts are seeking
- Conduct discovery calls to uncover a prospective customer’s business challenges
- Learn and understand the product and clearly articulate value propositions to prospective customers
- Use Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activities to ensure sales metrics can be accurately measured
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum 3-5 year work experience. Telemarketing, inside sales preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time for Trade shows, meetings, training and other onsite meetings.
A Real Plus:
- ERP software sales experience
- Knowledge of land development and construction industries
- Prior use of Salesforce CRM
Wednesday, October 24, 2018