BSEE Advanced Sales Engineer- Detroit, MI
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Detroit, MI
Bulls Eye Recruiting is seeking an Advanced Sales Engineer in Detroit, MI. This individual will provide comprehensive technical support for customer circuit design and system development. You will be involved with customer presentations, strategic supplier product introductions, and technical sales training for customers, the regional sales team through lunch and learn seminars, workshops, webcasts and various other forums. You will work with the Strategic Account Manager to develop and execute successful demand creation programs for Future Electronics and our strategic suppliers within your assigned region.
- Provide support as well as early system solution consultation to end customers. Provide design guidance and troubleshooting/debug/issue resolution throughout the customer’s design & development phases.
- Provide training and direction on new technology to sales teams with varying technical knowledge in a fashion to maximize the teams overall efficiency and ROI for demand creation activity.
- Execute programs to strengthen and leverage our customer and manufacturer relationships. Support franchise maintenance and acquisition through initiatives such as market wide or customer site seminars and trainings, technical sales programs and technical marketing programs.
Qualification and Experience:
- Education and Experience
- BSEE/BS Computer Engineering required
- 5+ years of progressive embedded system design experience in at least two of the following technologies:
- 32 bit/ARM MCU/MPU hardware/firmware design
- Analog Signal Chain design
- Power conversion design (AC/DC and DC/DC)
- High-performance FPGA/PLD design with VHDL and/or Verilog
- Embedded Software/Firmware design with C/C++ and Linux/uCLinux/eCOSRTOS
- Communication Skills
- Possess a proven ability to effectively communicate with customers through verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Organizational Skills
Possess a strong ability to prioritize tasks in order to maximize productivity and performance. Adherence to deadlines and commitments is critical.
The Advanced Engineer is responsible for driving many diverse programs with the sales team, customers, and suppliers. Therefore, the ability to motivate others is a critical skill set.
Thursday, October 25, 2018