Bilingual Digital Sales Hunter- Pharma- Remote, USA
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Miami, FL
Bulls Eye Recruiting is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish and English) Digital Ad sales executive who will be responsible for bringing in new advertisers for a healthcare website that focuses on the Hispanic population. This role is a "hunter" role, not a "farmer" role. One of the main responsibilities of this person will be to seek new digital production clients. Essential for the job are strong relationships with big pharma and the advertising agencies that specialize in pharma. This role can be located in Miami, Florida or will consider candidates who work remotely.
This individual will be responsible for all of our digital sales; desktop and mobile advertising across multiple sites as well as our offering of unique database marketing solutions built around our 2 million strong Hispanic health-centric registered user database.
This person must be capable of creating original digital advertising packages which include our production solutions, such as custom application development, responsive mini-sites, mobile apps, interactive media and multimedia content including video production, animation, animated info graphics, learning engines, and much more.
The ideal director will be able to conduct sales by phone as well as in person presenting our solutions to clients and agencies. Will provide strong assistance and marketing advice to clients seeking to drive their brands and products into the U.S Hispanic market.
- Responsible for clients digital ad sales and digital production services.
- Key responsibility is to will develop and implement Sales strategy focused on pharma, health insurance and other healthcare organizations (hospitals, etc).Also healthy living companies such as diet services (nutrisystem, Jenny Craig, etc)
- Use CRM to document sales calls, build sales pipeline reports, etc.We use Salesforce.com
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Actively prospect via leveraging his/her network of ad agencies and clients and throughoutbound sales calls and in person meetings
- Uncover and close high-dollar digital revenue deals.
- Capable of developing creative advertising packages and bundles which at times could run across multiple platforms including national and local TV as well as digital.
- Develop market intelligence data on competitive sell-through (don’t know what this is).
- Work with client's publishers to creatively generate out of the box integrated marketing solutions for our clients
- Work with client's Ad Trafficker to ensure campaigns are optimized and exceed client expectations
- Provide assistance and marketing advice to clients on the Hispanic market digital space
- Conduct extensive market research on online advertising and identify relevant market trends
- Collaborate with client's digital editors and designers to generate sales marketing materials and presentations
- Actively monitors at- risk campaigns to foresee and identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them so campaigns are served in full
What you need to apply:
- Well established contacts with both corporate accounts and Advertising Agencies
- Pharma digital ad experience highly valued.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Advanced degree preferred
- Solid Advertising or Digital Marketing background;
- Minimum 3+ years of proven successful experience in Digital Advertising Sales
- Knowledgeable of the U.S Hispanic Market, culture and demographics a plus
- Bilingual Spanish and English a must
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Advertising standards, practices and technologies
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects simultaneously, prioritize and delegate
- Organized and results-oriented self-starter with a dedicated work ethic and collaborative style
- Skilled at developing and maintaining client and agency relationships, media planning and buying and negotiations
- Experience in other media such as Radio and Television a big plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sharp organizational and communication skills
Monday, June 11, 2018