Partner Marketing Manager- Austin, Texas
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Austin, TX
Bulls Eye Recruiting is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager for a fast growing Open Source & IoT solutions provider in North Austin. This is a great role for someone who loves technology, has been a specialist in a Marketing function and can strive in a fast paced environments. The partners are very complex and the solution is very niche so this individual must be willing to take on multiple responsibilities with a positive attitude. This is a mid-level marketing role with someone who has the desire to move into a more senior level role in the future.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Grow partner sales through integrated partner marketing programs, across system integrators, public cloud, device manufacturers and semiconductors.
- Come up with scalable and efficient marketing campaigns to drive our client's products, with the objective to build marketing frameworks that can be leveraged globally.
- Grow the value proposition of co-marketing programs for current partners and attract new partners.
- Drive marketing consistency among partners to ensure brand and value proposition is accurately and professionally represented
- Establish & support relationships with partner sales, channel, and marketing teams to improve partner sales potential for Canonical products, services and technologies.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of partner business strategies and objectives.
- Craft co-marketing strategies and programs that benefit both our client and partners, from messaging to program delivery.
- Advocate for mutual business development.
- Help build customer demand for partner products that will grow sales.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or computer science
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing and experience working with strategic corporate partners to develop co-marketing initiatives
- Experience in the cloud industry
- Strong customer/partner relationship management skills.
- Proven analytical skills, able to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages of programs & investments.
- Track record of delivering strong results and innovation.
- Growth mindset - someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Loves diverse work assignments and enjoys the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Presales or sales experience
- Fluency in other languages
Wednesday, July 11, 2018