ERP Account Manager - Software Sales - Remote Texas
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Dallas, TX
Bulls Eye Recruiting is seeking an Account Executive to provide ERP software solutions to small and medium sized businesses The ideal candidate would work well in a remote capacity and have experience with "hunting" and "farming". This individual would have ERP or SaaS experience.
The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining contact with customers, receiving and processing sales orders, responding to requests for quotations. The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in an assigned territory, will work closely with Sales Manager to implement and execute agreed upon Marketing and Sales plans to meet personal and corporate goals. Work with other departments to ensure customers satisfactions, revenue generations, and product development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of products and services through new system and aftermarket products to existing and new Distribution users.
- Performing demonstrations and having consultative discussions with business owners and decision makers, educating customer on features and benefits of our products and services
- Use Salesforce.com to manage leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone or email
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Consistently hit monthly revenue quota by actively managing leads generate from marketing, monthly webinars, and other campaigns.
- Manage accounts by helping to facilitate communication and problem resolution between customers, and other departments.
- Previous sales experience (3 years minimum) preferably selling to “C” level decision makers
- Track record of setting and achieving sales goals
- Self-Motivated and Goal Driven
- Demonstrated ability to prospect for your own leads as well as cultivate leads from marketing and other sources to consistently fill the sales pipeline
- Strong ability to turn leads into opportunities and move through a sales process to effectively close business
- Ability to understand business flow and articulate software benefits stream to prove out a return on investment
- Effective at building relationships with new prospects and transferring current customers to new platforms
- Experience in developing and managing a geographic sales territory
- Previous experience in software sales a plus
- Negotiation skills to work with a prospect from the initial call to close
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Experience with Software Solutions is desired
- Office Products sales is a plus
In addition to our competitive salary and commissions, we offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with matching, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018