Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Benicia, CA
Our client is in rapid growth mode and is looking to add an Account Manager to their growing corporate team in Benicia, CA. Our client works closely with established business owners that have invested substantially to become franchise owners. The people that make up their corporate staff are strategic thinkers that are able to rapidly effect change through superior leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, incredible self-motivation, and a desire to be part of a strong team.
If you want to join a company where you aren’t just one employee lost within a sea of many others, but instead are treated as a valuable asset to the company with direct exposure to executive level managers, then read on.
Ideal Team Player:
As an Account Manager, you will work with 20 to 30 franchise owners as they work to grow their businesses. Back by strong data and analytics, you’ll demonstrate the power behind the best practices that your clients must implement to grow stronger, more profitable businesses. To achieve success in this role the selected candidate(s) will draw on their experience in the following areas:
- Managing a large business to business sales territory
- Working with a significant amount of autonomy
- Collaborating within a team environment
- Thinking critically to develop solutions for internal and external clients
- Conveying value to persuade and motivate clients
- You MUST become a trusted advisor to the franchise owners!!
- Work directly with business owners to improve their practices in the areas of purchasing, inventory management, operations, sales growth, etc.
- Utilize sales, profitability, and marketing metrics to promote the adoption of best practices and help them plan and grow their businesses.
- Develop and leverage relationships across all departments to gather and process information in support of best practices for your region. Again, the goal here is to make good on your promise to your franchise owners that you are the go-to resource they can count on to develop and grow their businesses.
- Become a strong team player and work on multiple projects alongside director level staff.
Although this is an awesome opportunity and many will be interested, we must set some MINIMUM Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Communication, Mass Communication, Business, or HIGHLY related field from a nationally accredited 4-year university
- 2 years of experience in an Account Management role
- Self-directed and able to logically prioritize based on business needs.
Thursday, September 6, 2018