Bulls Eye Recruiting is helping a SaaS organization that helps Oil & Gas customers. The ideal candidate would be someone who has been in the Oil & Gas industry who is a self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction. Someone with SaaS experience would be a plus as well. This role will focus on renewals.
This is a unique opportunity to drive the long term relationship with clients and own the renewal process in some of the largest oil & gas companies in the country.
Basic Performance Objectives
• Execute annual sales goal and meet targets for renewals in your base of accounts.
• Develop influential relationships in the country’s largest and most innovative E&P companies.
• Provide quarterly, semi-annual and annual forecasts within acceptable accuracy rate.
• Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build a more effective products and services.
• Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
• Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit and client meetings with travel up to 25%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
• Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise of an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision makers, risk mitigation, retention and closing).
• Demonstrated experience forecasting renewals on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
• Oil & Gas software or SaaS sales experience will make you more competitive.