- Marietta, Georgia
Machine Operator role with a mid size industrial equipment manufacturer in Marietta, GA. This position will work Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, with occasional overtime work.
- Permanent Position
- Eligible immediately for a benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, A choice between an HSA or FSA account, and more.
- Climate Controlled Environment.
Machine Operator will:
- Follows predetermined operating standards (SOP) for maintenance of industrial saws and cutting tools.
- Utilize measuring instruments – dial calipers, micrometers, dial indicator while able to maintain predetermined tolerances.
- Once training has occurred - Maintain saw blades according to customer's or manufacturer's specifications, using hand tools, machine tools, and welding equipment: Examines saw for defects.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prefer some familiarity with power tools and machinery.
- Must have 1-3 years working in a manufacturing or machine shop type of environment.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
Craftsman, Journeyman, Mechanic, Manufacturer, Technicians, Machinist, CNC Machinist, Welder, Welding, Mechanical Drawing, CAD, Entry Level, Manufacturing, Machine, Blueprint Reading, Grinding, Machine Operator, Lathe Machining, CNC Machine, Milling, Heavy Equipment,