Vice President of Information Technology
- Indianapolis, IN
We are presently retained with private equity firms specialized in manufacturing verticals supporting both B2B and B2B / B2C customers. We are seeking a CIO and a VP of Information Technology for their portfolio companies.
Private Equity is a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment where the challenges are unique, and the rewards can only be found in these ventures. These environments are usually in the process of change from IT infrastructure, people management, and business processes. This means leadership doesn’t just need to bring their technical knowledge and business acumen. This individual also needs strong interpersonal skills and change management capabilities to be successful.
For consideration, you must be able:
- To provide examples where you have achieved deliverables on time, on budget, at or above expectations.
- To develop relationships, facilitate consensus, common purpose, and mission among stakeholders.
- To develop an IT strategy and present an execution plan.
- Able to support, enable, champion, and promote change.
- To be agile and step outside your comfort zone.
You will also need:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Masters degree strongly preferred.
- Experience either in multiple mergers & acquisitions and/or previous private equity or venture capital background.
- At least 7 years of experience in the senior leadership of information systems and technology.