Shipping and Receiving
- Marietta, GA
This is a direct-hire position with a great company! The environment is clean and climate controlled.
The hours for this role will be 7:00 am- 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The manufacturer of industrial equipment is seeking a shipping and receiving attendant who will unload and load trucks using pallet jacks and forklifts. The Shipping and Receiving Attendant role is located in Statesville, NC
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Correctly assemble wooden or cardboard containers and affix shipping labels on packed items.
- Schedule shipping with online brokers using shipping computers.
- Posts weight and shipping charges and affixes postage.
- Properly determine and input shipping weight, dimensions, and destination carrier.
Shipping and Receiving Attendant Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Forklift and/or heavy machinery certification and work experience.
- At least (1) year of full-time work experience with a Shipping and Receiving department in a warehouse or distribution center.
- Use of shipping software with previous employers.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Professional work experience illustrating organization capabilities.
Shipping and Receiving Benefits:
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay.
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, 401k, and more.