THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for an individual wanting to learn a new industry and begin their professional career or someone seeking to take their career in a new direction.
The company offers a competitive compensation based upon your skills and qualifications along with an excellent benefits package including health benefits from your start date.
They believe by engaging employees in ongoing development they can grow together. This includes an opportunity to take your career path in a sales or operations path within the organization. Join a team with years of experience and dedicated to working together.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and detail oriented. This person will represent the company by providing excellent customer service and support from the time of customer inquiry to delivery, which requires parts identification, researching, quoting, order confirmation, pricing, order processing, expediting, and problem solving.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Proactively contacting current and potential customers to generate sales of products, services, and parts. Generate quotes and follow up with customers and outside sales team to ensure quotes successfully transition to orders. Manage these orders to ensure delivery schedule is achieved to maximize revenue. Act as key customer contact to provide information to customers on complete sales cycle from quote through delivery. Target inactive and competitive accounts for conversion. Develop, sell, and convert accounts to recurring revenue service contracts to new tool or resale tools.
2. Answer all customer inquiries via phone or email by providing accurate information, technical product specifications, status updates, and timely responses ensuring exceptional service with every transaction.
3. Mentor peers and share best practices with those less experienced as needed.
4. Ensure that all paperwork, reports, order history, purchase orders, are maintained to respond to customer inquiries timely and ensure internal process requirements.
5. Prepare all order history reports, studies and research as requested.
6. New and Resale order entry when necessary to cover vacations.
7. Track and manage the disposition of all new leads, as required.
8. Contact potential leads as requested by management.
9. Follow up with Sales Leaders and Regional Sales Representatives on aging leads with no disposition as requested by management.
10. Perform cold calls and prospect new clients to create additional leads for sales as required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There is no essential travel associated with this position. There may be opportunities to spend time in field with Sales and/or Service representatives or management.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of an associate degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred, specializing in Business, Marketing, or a technical area of study is preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required; ability to navigate internal software programs will be needed after hire.
Excellent communication skills
Customer service focus – understand the need, solve problems, and respond in an efficient manner
Organizational skills – ability to manage time and multi-task.
Strong team player able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to departmental goals
Passion for Marketing and Sales
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience with CRM or Salesforce is preferred.
Fluent in writing and speaking French/Spanish would be preferred but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.