Supply Chain Manager
- REMOTE, REMOTE, United States
Great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Supply Chain Manager to join this mid-size manufacturer that is growing through acquisitions. The successful candidate will develop and lead all activities involving the supply chain including procurement, inventory management, freight negotiations, and developing ERP transactional requirements.
THIS IS A PERMANENT, DIRECT HIRE ROLE
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Develop and maintain detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, and in the Service Centers, recommends appropriate strategic inventory items and levels for company growth.
- Negotiate the cost of raw material and delivery with suppliers and/or shipping companies.
- Analyze the current supply chain for cost reduction and cost avoidance opportunities and implement changes for all divisions.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to the consolidation of warehousing and distribution, lead sourcing initiatives
- Assess the need for material-handling equipment, storage. and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or a related discipline required.
- Must have 3+ years of supply chain leadership experience. Preferably within a multisite, private-equity owned manufacturer.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and the SIOP process required.
- Able to travel 50% or higher as needed.
- Additional certification such as ASQ, APICs, CSCP, CPSM, CPIM, or ISO is highly desirable.
- Experience with organization transition or implementing new ERP systems. Epicor experience a plus.
- Proficiency with MS-Office Suite Tools, to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- US Citizen
- Competitive Benefits Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan, Paid Vacation and holiday, A choice between a HAS or FSA account, and more.
- This person will be able to work remotely.
- Salary expectations for this role are based on the candidates' work-related experience and education. Current industry standards place this role at an anticipated $100,000 - $120,000 annual compensation.
- More to be discussed when an offer is extended.