Regional Sales Representative
- REMOTE, OH
Mid-size manufacturer of industrial cutting tools is growing both organically and through acquisition. They are seeking a Regional Sales Representative based out of Ohio. This individual will identify and capture additional revenue from existing customers as well as identify and close new business to increase market share and maximizing profitability while working remotely.
THIS POSITION IS A DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT POSITION, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Regional Sales Representative will:
- Be an advocate for the client companies and our company with the ability to work with both internal customers and client companies to ensure an excellent level of service and quality while meeting profitability goals for our company.
- Research, prepare, and present products designed for specific customer requirements.
- Prepare and present monthly forecast for the region to include expected sales budget for the territory, sales strategy for target accounts, analysis of competitors within the region, and industry changes within the territory.
- Able to follow through and provide feedback on wins and losses.
- Able to use many technology tools for reporting and time management.
- Prepare a weekly update on the status of goals for the territory.
Regional Sales Representative must:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably with an engineering concentration.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience. Preferably in Saw Blade or Industrial Sales.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no major or frequent traffic violations.
- Must be a US citizen, able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Holiday and Vacation.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent position.
- The choice between a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account.
- More will be discussed when an offer is extended.