Plant Operations Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
This is an Operations Manager role within a food services manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for all aspects of Production and Maintenance personnel.
- Establish a local recruitment strategy that ensures operating objectives are met.
- Actively build a work environment that fosters operational, team, and individual excellence by demonstrating effective leadership, communication, and people support behaviors.
- Develop a production schedule for a 24/7 facility that ensures our customers and company objectives are met.
- Develop, deliver, and manage annual maintenance budget, ensuring cost reduction targets are met.
- Provide leadership to develop safety culture required to achieve and sustain world-class safety performance, including development and execution of effective safety processes.
- Competent in Lean Manufacturing execution and process-based continuous improvement. Provide leadership to establish a culture of continuous improvement leveraging Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Able to investigate, diagnose, write SOP’s and provide training for all equipment failures.
- Facilitate plant operational planning meetings with engineering, quality, sales, and customer support. Serve as point of contact to ensure goals and objectives are met from these meetings.
- Continuously seek cost-reducing opportunities with the ability to provide detailed reporting.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- BA/BS degree preferred in engineering or business.
- 7-10 years of experience in manufacturing operations.
- Management/supervisory experience required.
- A clear understanding of regulatory requirements required for manufacturing operations management
- Must have a financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
- Able to provide examples of manufacturing accomplishments
- Prior work experience in manufacturing serving plastics, food packaging, or other supporting industries serving the food and beverage industry.
Candidate Select is a specialized recruitment firm dedicated to working with highly skilled talent and mid to senior-level management. Because of our innovative recruitment process, we are poised to meet the future needs of our candidates and clients. One such step in this process is only placing candidates in permanent roles.
Our experienced recruiting staff has over 20+ years’ experience placing highly skilled talent across many industry verticals including but not limited to Aerospace & Defense, Automobile, Consumer Durables, Electrical & Electronics, FMCG, Financial Services, Industrial, Infrastructure, Internet, Logistics, Metals, Minerals and Mining, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Outsourcing & Offshoring, Pharma, Lifesciences, Devices & Diagnostics, Power, Technology and Telecom. This expertise allows us to provide a positive recruitment experience to both candidates and clients.
Please continue to check our job portal regularly at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/candidateselect for continued opportunities. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.