- Jasper, IN
An industrial manufacturer is looking for general laborer candidates. These are direct-hire, permanent positions.
Candidates with a mechanical aptitude and desire to learn how to use industrial tools and operate heavy machinery should immediately apply.
These tools may include blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment.
Working hours Monday through Friday, 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm.
The successful general laborer candidate(s) will:
- Safely operate a variety of tools, including pressure washers, jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, and blowtorches.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained, and stored correctly.
- Follow all safety guidelines, including wearing proper headgear, earplugs, gloves, safety glasses, and clothing at all times.
- Able to complete tasks in a timely and proficient manner.
Qualifications for the general laborer candidate:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prefer some familiarity with power tools and machinery.
- Prefer some classwork in a general shop, welding, mechanical drawing, blueprint reading, and mathematics.
- Trade or Technical Diploma, Apprenticeship experience is a plus.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Competitive Pay plus incentive
- Paid Holiday and Vacation.
- The choice between a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account.
- Additional benefits will be discussed when an offer is extended.