- Jasper, IN
As the leader of the company’s flagship manufacturing plant, the Plant Manager will consistently meet the overall daily operating activities and objectives of the manufacturing, facilities, warehouse, maintenance, and production departments. This individual must be a proven change agent that excels at driving accountability, performance management, and meeting metrics.
- Consistently drive a culture of high performance and quality by establishing, measuring, and managing objectives.
- Ensure the shop is set up for effective and efficient flow, which contributes to the organization's ability to meet production schedules in a safe and timely manner.
- Develop, control, and drive improvement in department budgets and performance metrics, ensuring these are met or exceeded consistently.
- Develop capital budgeting, including evaluating Value Added and Return on Investment strategies.
- Continuous improvement through the application of Lean principles, tools, and techniques, achieving a sustained practice and culture of Lean Manufacturing and operational excellence.
- Responsible for plant safety in compliance with OSHA regulations and Environmental Health and Safety best practices.
- Create and sustain healthy communication channels across departments and functions at all levels.
- Mobilize others to initiate change and orchestrate the pace and process of change and encourage others to look for opportunities for change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Management, Engineering, or equivalent field of study OR eight years' supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 10 years working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a custom, large machinery/equipment manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment undergoing an ERP system implementation or conversion is strongly preferred.
- Must have a financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
- US Citizen
Candidate Select is a specialized recruitment firm dedicated to working with highly skilled talent and mid to senior-level management. Because of our innovative recruitment process, we are poised to meet the future needs of our candidates and clients. One such step in this process is only placing candidates in permanent roles.
Our experienced recruiting staff has over 20+ years' experience placing highly skilled talent across many industry verticals including but not limited to Aerospace & Defense, Automobile, Consumer Durables, Electrical & Electronics, FMCG, Financial Services, Industrial, Infrastructure, Internet, Logistics, Metals, Minerals and Mining, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Outsourcing & Offshoring, Pharma, Lifesciences, Devices & Diagnostics, Power, Technology, and Telecom. This expertise allows us to provide a positive recruitment experience to both candidates and clients.
Please continue to check our job portal at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/candidateselect regularly for continued opportunities. We look forward to the opportunity to work together.