- Jasper, IN
A manufacturer of industrial equipment in Jasper, IN is looking for a Maintenance Technician that can troubleshoot and repair machines. The Maintenance Technician will also maintain machines by performing preventive maintenance.
Maintenance Technician will:
- Follow and perform Preventive Maintenance plans for machines.
- Properly clean machines.
- Follow and perform Preventive Maintenance plans for buildings and facilities.
- Work with electrical systems to help with the maintenance of machines.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to attend training as required to keep proficient at troubleshooting machines and facilities.
- Technical Training (2 or more years) or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a maintenance environment is required.
- Must be able to use hand tools and equipment such as hammers, wrenches, grinders, pullers, meters, gauges, welders, pipe benders, blueprints, schematics, etc.
- Must have knowledge of electrical systems.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent position.
- The choice between a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account.
- More will be discussed when an offer is extended.