- Jasper, IN
Midsize manufacturer of industrial equipment is seeking a Plant Manager for their Jasper, IN facility. This individual must be a hands-on, demonstrated leader with experience in driving excellence, improving efficiency, and implementing operating standards. This is a light manufacturing/machine shop type of environment.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT POSITION
Plant Manager Must:
- Consistently drive a culture of high performance and quality by establishing, measuring, and managing objectives.
- Be able to lead and motivate the team through new corporate operating changes.
- Develop, control, and drive improvement in department budgets and performance metrics, ensuring these are met or exceeded consistently.
- Develop capital budgeting, including evaluating Value Added and Return on Investment strategies.
- Continuous improvement through the application of Lean Principles, Tools, and Techniques, achieving a sustained practice and culture of Lean Manufacturing and operational excellence.
Plant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Management, Engineering, or equivalent field of study OR eight years' supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 8 years working in a machine shop/ light manufacturing type environment is required.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a custom, large machinery/equipment manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
- Competitive Benefits Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan, Paid Vacation and holiday, A choice between a HAS or FSA account, and more.
- Salary expectations for this role are based on the candidate's work-related experience and education. Current industry standards place this role at an anticipated $90,00 - $110,000 annual compensation.
- Relocation assistance will be considered for candidates that demonstrate all requirements.
- More benefits to be discussed when an offer is extended.
90,000 - 110,000