- Jasper, IN
As the leader of the company’s flagship manufacturing plant, the Plant Manager will consistently meet the overall daily operating activities and objectives of the manufacturing, facilities, warehouse, maintenance, and production departments. This individual must be a proven change agent that excels at driving accountability, performance management, and meeting metrics.
Plant Manager Must:
- Consistently drive a culture of high performance and quality by establishing, measuring, and managing objectives.
- Ensure the shop is set up for effective and efficient flow, which contributes to the organization's ability to meet production schedules in a safe and timely manner.
- Develop, control, and drive improvement in department budgets and performance metrics, ensuring these are met or exceeded consistently.
- Develop capital budgeting, including evaluating Value Added and Return on Investment strategies.
- Continuous improvement through the application of Lean principles, tools, and techniques, achieving a sustained practice and culture of Lean Manufacturing and operational excellence.
Plant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Management, Engineering, or equivalent field of study OR eight years' supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 10 years working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a custom, large machinery/equipment manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Many more benefits that will be discussed when an offer is extended.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent role.