- Wisconsin Rapids, WI
The successful candidate will be able to choose their work schedule between Monday-Friday 2:30 pm - 10:00 pm OR Monday-Thursday 3:00 pm - 3:00 am with a guarantee of 8 hours of overtime per week.
THIS IS A PERMANENT, DIRECT HIRE POSITION THAT IS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
- Produce machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) lathe/mill machine. Prior CNC experience is NOT REQUIRED.
- Load feed mechanisms or remove finished workpieces.
- Obtain correct tools that will need to be inserted into the specific machine.
- Monitor the operation of all machines to ensure there are no problems throughout the process.
- Maintains the work area and equipment is in a clean orderly condition.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of blueprints is preferred.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Prefer mechanical aptitude with problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, and database software.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
A manufacturer of industrial equipment is seeking a mechanically inclined candidate to join the business in an entry level position. The ideal candidate will exhibit professional mechanical aptitude and abilities. This individual will be taught how to operate machinery and will perform lathe and mill tasks using CNC operations.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- The choice between a Health Savings Account or a Flexible Spending Account.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent position.
- More will be discussed when an offer is extended.