Customer Service & Support Specialist
- Ontario, CA
IMMEDIATE HIRE AND $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
We are seeking an OUTSIDE Customer Service & Support Specialist for a dynamic, fast-growing industrial tool manufacturer. Great opportunity to begin your career path with a company that believes their success can only happen while you are accomplishing your career goals.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented as they represent the company with face-to-face engagement to provide excellent customer service and support.
This individual will be provided with a company vehicle and all necessities to fulfill this role's responsibilities. This position will be based out of the Ontario, CA, service center location.
In support of our customers, the Customer Service & Support Specialist must:
- Respond to customer inquiries, either written or verbal, promptly.
- Assist customers in ordering replenishment products.
- Place and track orders through service centers.
- Schedule and provide delivery of ordered products.
- Ensure the customer is invoiced accurately.
- Assist the customer in addressing concerns about quality, delivery, invoicing, or any service-related issue.
- Use company technology in support of documenting all customer interactions.
The Customer Service & Support Specialist should have:
- Preferably a college degree from a credited university OR two years of account management within manufacturing, tooling, or machinery industries OR Candidates with military experience will be considered to have met these requirements.
- Able to set priorities, work with minimum supervision, and handle numerous activities simultaneously.
- Able to learn and use technology supporting the role, such as MS Office, Outlook, and company cloud-based resources.
- Able to drive long distances with the need for overnight travel two nights a week.
- The work environment is primarily in the field at a customer facility. Must be able to work effectively in environmental conditions such as cold, heat, high noise levels, moving mechanical parts, heights, dust, mist, gas, fumes, walking or climbing, etc.
- Knowledge of carbide tipped saw blades, mortise, boring, up spiral & down spiral bits, Hoggers, Profile Cutters, and other cutting tools are helpful.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Benefits and Additional Information:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus will be paid on the first paycheck. The employee will be required to sign an agreement stating the funds will be returned if they leave the company within the first 12 months.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Holiday and Vacation.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent position.
- This role is eligible for an annual 5% target bonus.
- Candidate must pass a drug screen, background check, and driving record verification with no major accidents.
- More benefits will be discussed when an offer is extended.
55,000 - 60,000