ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Troubleshooting and repair of machines and facilities, providing services to the plant and office Team Members as if they are our internal customers—using work-orders and/or manuals as required.
· Maintain machines by performing preventive maintenance according to supplied schedules and use problem-solving skills to aid in continuous improvement of machine efficiencies.
· Lead by example, as needed, the requirements for Safety and Regulatory requirements throughout the organization.
General Duties - Facilities and Machine Maintenance
· Follow and perform Preventive Maintenance plans for machines to include:
- Mechanical drives
- Hydraulic components
- Hydraulic drives
- Electrical components
- Electrical drives
- Mechanical components
- Electronic controls
- Machine cleanliness
· Follow and perform Preventive Maintenance plans for buildings and facilities to include:
- Compressed air systems
- Doors and buildings
- Painting—as required
- External Utilities
· Use problem solving skills for cost containment—material and machine efficiency. Identify, contact, and purchase required replacement parts to expedite machine uptime and reduce overall costs.
· Monitor and maintain technology requirements as required for machine and facility maintenance for the organization. Must be able to cost justify changes to machines or facilities.
· Maintain compliance with Safety and Regulatory requirements by keeping up-to-date on the requirements and putting the new requirements into place as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to perform proficient maintenance in the areas of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and facilities. Must posses the ability to perform mechanical functions in a strict tolerance machine environment to include precision mechanical setups of metric or standard measurement machines. Capable of troubleshooting and working with NC, CNC, and PLC controlled production equipment to include interpreting the schematics, logic, and control diagrams. Must have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical, electrical, and civil utility drawings.
· Must be able to use hand tools and equipment such as hammers, wrenches, grinders, pullers, meters, gages, welders, pipe benders, blueprints, schematics, etc. as required for general maintenance. Occasional use of a lathe and milling machine is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must be able to attend training as required to keep proficient at troubleshooting machines and facilities.
· Technical Training (2 or more years) or experience in a maintenance environment (5 or more years—verifiable) is required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write basic reports, limited business correspondence, and maintenance procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, shop employees, and over the phone for the different locations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidate Select is a specialized recruitment firm dedicated to working with highly skilled talent. Because of our innovative recruitment process, we are poised to meet the future needs of our candidates and clients. One such step in this process is only placing candidates in permanent roles.
Our experienced recruiting staff has over 20+ years’ experience placing highly skilled talent across many industry verticals including but not limited to Aerospace & Defense, Automobile, Consumer Durables, Electrical & Electronics, FMCG, Financial Services, Industrial, Infrastructure, Internet, Logistics, Metals, Minerals and Mining, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Outsourcing & Offshoring, Pharma, Lifesciences, Devices & Diagnostics, Power, Technology and Telecom. This expertise allows us to provide a positive recruitment experience to both candidates and clients.
Please continue to check our job portal regularly for continued opportunities. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.