- Jasper, IN
The manufacturer of industrial equipment in Jasper, IN is seeking a Machine Operator who will perform a wide variety of machining operations to close tolerances.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Ability to construct, modify or repair a wide variety of product parts and related tooling
- Performs close tolerance precision machining operations during development and production states
- Understands and uses a wide variety of mathematical functions applicable to work tasks
- Responsible for set ups, tool changes and will perform quality inspections on finished parts
- Experience operating a variety of machines
Machine Operator Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Machinist with 1-3 years of experience
- Prefer to have knowledge in the operation of all metal working tools and machines. Not required.
- Must have the ability to determine the most efficient and economical methods of producing all materials and hardware related to or used in the construction of dies, fixtures, gauges, gigs, and tools.
- They must be able to work independently, without direction, with all types of processes and prototype development instructions including prints, sketches, schematics, memos, notes etc.
- The position works on the second shift from 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
Diamond Machine Operator Benefits:
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Vacation
- The choice between a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account.
- More will be discussed when an offer is extended.