Site Operations Manager
- REMOTE, REMOTE, United States
We are seeking a Site Operations Manager who will be developing, implementing, and managing operations, budgets, continuous improvement, safety, and quality in multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the US.
The Site Operations Manager will:
- Establish internal controls or systems to assure product quality, a safe work environment, and a productive workforce.
- Develop an environment of continuous improvement to new and existing processes and/or systems to ensure company goals are obtained.
- Lead, manage, and work directly with unions to create a valuable working relationship that helps the organization meet goals.
- Develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and people to produce a finished product in the most effective manner.
- Responsible for delivering operational plan on how to produce the products at planned costs, including costs associated with waste, variance, management labor, variable and fixed expenses, and direct and indirect labor.
- Assist in the preparation of US operational budgets. Must be able to make recommendations on capital spending, manufacturing technologies, and innovation.
- Able to drive change with the ability to influence upward as well as downward.
The Site Operations Manager must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Engineering, Technical, Marketing, or Business.
- Individuals must have ten years of Leadership Experience, with five years in manufacturing.
- Must have technical capabilities with an understanding of new product development.
- Must have a strong lean manufacturing understanding, preferably with a background in implementation.
- Must demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A strategic business mindset is essential. Developing plans for the long term is crucial to success. A data-driven analysis will be needed to determine which customers and strategies have the highest return for the business.
- Must be able to travel domestically 50% of the time.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Participation in the company 401K plan, HSA / FSA Spending account, etc.
- Able to work remotely.
- Additional benefits will be discussed when an offer is extended.