- Jasper, IN
A manufacturer of industrial equipment located in Jasper, IN, is looking for a Machinist II who will perform a wide variety of machining operations to close tolerances.
Machinist II Responsibilities:
- Ability to construct, modify, or repair a wide variety of product parts and related tooling.
- Performs close tolerance precision machining operations during development and production states.
- Understands and uses a wide variety of mathematical functions applicable to work tasks.
- Responsible for setups, tool changes and will perform quality inspections on finished parts.
- Experience operating a variety of machines.
Machinist II Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Toolmaker or machinist with 3+ years of experience.
- Prefer Technical School diploma.
- Work Hours are 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the operation of all metalworking tools and machines.
- Must have the ability to determine the most efficient and economical methods of producing all materials and hardware related to or used in the construction of dies, fixtures, gauges, gigs, and tools.
- Light equipment maintenance.
- Must be able to work independently, without direction, with all types of processes and prototype development instructions, including prints, sketches, schematics, memos, notes, etc.
- Able to pass a background check.
Machinist II Benefits:
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Paid Holiday and Vacation.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent position.
- The choice between a Health Savings Account or a Flexible Spending Account.
- More will be discussed when an offer is extended.