Chief Financial Officer
- Confidential, Confidential, United States
Candidate Select is dedicated to placing mid to senior level talent within manufacturers that are privately held, private equity owned, or growing through venture capital funding.
Our client seeks a Chief Financial Officer that ideally comes from a food packaging or industrial chemical background. This role reports to the CEO and will present to the Board of Directors as requested.
This role is partially remote. If circumstances allow, this role will require 25% travel domestically, Canada, and Mexico.
To be considered, candidates need:
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent from accredited schools.
- CPA Certification.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience at the senior leadership level.
- Highly preferred candidates with a multi-national manufacturing background.
- Experience in the development of financial plans, budgets, forecasts, standard costs, and cost controls with the shared company goals of maintaining high EBITDA margins.
- Previous experience with M&A due diligence. Ideally served as senior leadership in the integration of acquired companies.
- Prepare, analyze, and present financial reports monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
This is a confidential search, additional details will be provided during interview.