S&OP Business Analyst
- Memphis, TN
Light up your career working for a dynamic, growing, vertically integrated privately held company focused on product development, marketing, and management in the residential lighting sector.
Our client’s culture is unexpectedly relaxed, and your fit with the team is as important to them as it is to you. They are growing and having fun at the same time. In 2021 Fortune named them as one of the best small and medium workplaces in manufacturing and production.
If you are looking for a company with a culture known for having fun and working smart submit your resume to come join!
Because of their growth they are seeking S & OP Business Analyst. This role will be responsible for the following :
- Set up, maintain, and lead S&OP process.
- Develop and implement on-going improvements for inventory, planning, forecast and replenishment processes.
- In partnership with Forecast Analyst propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Research, identify and implement process improvements
Analysis / Reporting
- Extract and perform complex data analysis, which includes root cause analysis, to drive improvements within supply chain
- Critically evaluate information gathered and communicate to management.
- In conjunction with Operations team members, execute detailed monthly analyses of measurable performance indicators and practices. Such as, on time shipment, inventory levels, capacity planning. Draw conclusions and offer management recommendations for improvement. Implement improvements within the organization.
- Provide management with in-depth performance reports.
- Build new analysis from ground up and propose new concepts for improving the efficiency within the supply chain.
- Support the Sales Operations division with reporting, trend analysis, and business case reviews.
- Monthly reporting on capacity factory planning. Monitor and report details on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies to management.
Collaboration / Communication
- Support Supply Chain collaboration process with customer and internal partners.
- Collaborate with the management to align on goals and expectations
- Monthly review of demand forecast
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Work closely with VP of Operations and Supply Chain Manager surrounding capacity factory planning.
- Form strong working relationships with Operations staff that run the core inventory and forecasting processes locally, and globally.
Education and Work Skills Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Operations, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience in a similar role.
- Experience with SAGE 100 ERP a plus
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels internal and external to the company.
Candidate Select is a specialized recruitment firm dedicated to working with highly skilled talent and mid to senior-level management. Because of our innovative recruitment process, we are poised to meet the future needs of our candidates and clients. One such step in this process is only placing candidates in permanent roles.
Our experienced recruiting staff has over 20+ years’ experience placing highly skilled talent across many industry verticals including but not limited to Aerospace & Defense, Automobile, Consumer Durables, Electrical & Electronics, FMCG, Financial Services, Industrial, Infrastructure, Internet, Logistics, Metals, Minerals and Mining, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Outsourcing & Offshoring, Pharma, Lifesciences, Devices & Diagnostics, Power, Technology and Telecom. This expertise allows us to provide a positive recruitment experience to both candidates and clients.
Please continue to check our job portal regularly at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/candidateselect for newly posted positions. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.