- Machesney Park, IL
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for a dynamic, fast-growing industrial tool manufacturer. Fantastic opportunity to begin your career path with a company that believes their success can only happen while you are accomplishing your goals.
The company offers a competitive compensation based upon your skills and qualification. We are open to candidates who may be outside of the range indicated with this posting who bring additional skills and experience.
COVID position - The company is committed to safety. The work environment is a light industrial, clean, climate-controlled workplace. The company follows recommended federal, state, and local COVID protocols. Employee temperature checks are required. Employees are asked, when possible, to maintain safe distances, and wear face coverings when collaborating with other associates.
We have a clean, climate controlled industrial environment. We offer a schedule which enables you to have work/life balance with limited needs for overtime, weekend, or holiday work.
This position will work Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, with occasional overtime work.
We are seeking a Reliability focused Maintenance Technician to ensure the optimal functioning of all equipment and machines at our facility in Machesney. IL.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment. This will include performing regular services, maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
THIS IS A PERMANENT, DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH A TOOLING MANUFACTURER.
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN will:
- Troubleshoot NC, CNC, and PLC controlled production equipment to include interpreting schematics, logic, and technical drawings.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Maintain machines using preventative maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and maintain technology requirements as required for machine maintenance.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory requirements and ensuring a proactive approach to implementing new requirements.
- Identify, contact and purchase needed replacement parts to expedite machine uptime and use problem-solving skills to ensure cost containment.
- Support regional based locations which may require limited regional travel up to 50%.
- Work with vendors to follow and perform preventative maintenance plans for facilities and buildings, such as: compressed air systems, water, gases, HVAC, doors/buildings, painting, plumbing, external utilities, and grounds.
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN requirements:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Technical Training (2 or more years) or a minimum of 5 years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Must have experience working with Computerized Maintenance Monitoring Systems (CMMS).
- Must be able to use hand tools and equipment such as hammers, wrenches, grinders, pullers, meters, gauges, welders, and pipe benders. Occasional use of a lathe and milling machine is required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to provide necessary written reporting, present solutions to management, and answer questions from impacted employees.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Many more benefits will be discussed when an offer is extended.
$26.00 to $30.00 per hour