- Jasper, IN
We are seeking a reliability focused Maintenance Technician for a fast-growing industrial tool manufacturer in Machesney Park, IL.
- Permanent Position
- Eligible immediately for a benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, A choice between an HSA or FSA account, and more.
- Climate Controlled Environment.
Maintenance Technician will:
- Troubleshoot NC, CNC, and PLC controlled production equipment, including interpreting schematics, logic, and technical drawings.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Maintain machines using preventative maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and maintain technology requirements as required for machine maintenance.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory requirements and ensuring a proactive approach to implementing new requirements.
- Identify, contact and purchase needed replacement parts to expedite machine uptime and use problem-solving skills to ensure cost containment.
- Support regional based locations, which may require limited regional travel up to 30%.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Technical Training (2 or more years) or a minimum of 5 years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Must have experience working with Computerized Maintenance Monitoring Systems (CMMS).
- Must be able to use hand tools and equipment such as hammers, wrenches, grinders, pullers, meters, gauges, welders, and pipe benders. Occasional use of a lathe and milling machine is required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to provide necessary written reporting, present solutions to management, and answer questions from impacted employees.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
PLC Troubleshooting, Fabrication, Mechanic, Electrical, Hand Tools, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Project Management, Estimating, Scheduling, Industrial Equipment Experience, Equipment Repair, Blueprint Reading, Robotics, Welding, CNC Lathe, Mechanical Knowledge, CNC, Assembly, Manufacturing, Assembly Experience, Schematics, Programmable Logic Controllers, Machining, Low Voltage, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Lean, Six Sigma, Kanban, Electrical Experience, Industrial Maintenance, CMMS, OEM, Heavy Equipment Operation, Industrial Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, Machining, Quality Assurance, Technicians, Welder, Engine Motors, Production Machines, Processing Machinery, Saw Blades, Grinding, CNC Machine, Reliability, Continuous Improvement, Preventative Maintenance,