Service Center Manager
- Dallas, TX
As the leader of the company’s Dallas facility, the Service Center Manager will provide leadership, management, and drive operational profitably while ensuring customer deliverables are being met within this light manufacturing / machine shop type of environment.
Ideally, this individual has a background in the tooling or related industry.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE PLACEMENT
The Service Center Manager will:
- Consistently drive a culture of high performance and quality by establishing, measuring, and managing objectives.
- Develop, control, and drive improvement in department budgets and performance metrics, ensuring these are met or exceeded consistently. Able to provide a detailed corrective action plan to resolve P&L misses.
- Work with the sales team in the development of monthly forecasting to ensure expectations are met or exceeded.
- Continuous improvement through the application of lean principles, tools, and techniques, achieving a sustained practice and culture of Lean Manufacturing and operational excellence including 5S / Visual Factory process that includes monthly audits and timely corrective action on non-conforming audit results.
- Implement the Service Center safety process that includes monthly inspections and resolving identified risk/hazards promptly.
- Oversight of special projects within the facility.
Service Center Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Management, Engineering, or equivalent field of study is highly desired OR eight years' leadership experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 4 year's experience in a leadership role within manufacturing.
- Prefer experience in a light manufacturing / machine shop type of environment.
- Highly preferred is a background within the tooling industry.
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
- Participation in the Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance company plan.
- Many more benefits that will be discussed when an offer is extended.
- This is a direct-hire, permanent role.