Assistant Store Manager
- San Diego, CA
Our client, a cannabis dispensary and delivery service in the San Diego area, is looking to hire an Assistant Manager, with the responsibility of managing an upscale cannabis dispensary in a professional retail environment.
In this role you will be trained with a wide scope of responsibilities including the development and leadership of high-performing teams to deliver top line sales growth. You will help drive the business through the company’s vision, values and operating procedures.
- Assist in the hiring, training, daily management, and scheduling of staff to meet or exceed goals, profitability and operational excellence.
- Oversee daily functions of sales and customer intake.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Sales Consultants, Shift Leads and Receptionists.
- Oversee retail floor - handling of customer needs and addressing customer concerns.
- Oversee POS software/hardware and ancillary software & hardware, addressing technical issues with appropriate parties.
- Assist with managing store inventory and oversee product quality control.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Coordinate with management team to support community outreach and education.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Oversee orders to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage payroll through creating weekly schedules.
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries, and returns.
- Cannabis experience is preferred
- 3+ yrs of retail experience required, with 1+ years of supervisory experience of two or more employees
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Salary: $55k, Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Wednesday, November 20, 2019