National Inventory and Planning Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
Our client, a multi-state cannabis operator, is seeking an Inventory & Planning Managing to join their team based in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing inventory across the entire supply chain to maximize sales and profit. This individual will lead the inventory planning team in decision making for all day-to-day activities including: demand forecasting, purchasing, inbound, distributions, transfers, replenishment, reporting and analysis. Familiarity with National Cannabis Compliance regulations and “track and trace” software is a must.
- Manage inventory forecasting process, ensuring alignment on KPI's across the organization from Seed to Sale.
- Maintain optimal turn targets and stock position for highly profitable business with fresh product and minimal out-of-stocks
- Coordinate with merchandising team on financial and assortment planning process. Assist in development of assortment plans that support overall strategy of in-stock positioning for key merchandise categories, classifications, items, vendors/brands.
- Develop long-term sales projections for outside vendors for future assured in-stock
- Leverage historical data to identify key opportunities around product, category, pricing, and inventory and develop action plans to develop and implement
- Partner closely with Operations, Supply Chain, IT, Logistics, Accounting, Merchandising & Pricing Teams to manage risk within the product/buy cycle
- Manage allocation strategy to assure needs are met for multiple domestic retail locations
- Train, develop and foster a cohesive team environment with consistent and strategic alignment
- Lead IT coordination on in-house/outside ordering/planning systems
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to understand business opportunities and develop plans to address
- Constantly re-adjust key parameters that drive replenishment to improve inventory position and flow
Education and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience in areas including but not limited to the following: Merchandise Planning, Demand Forecasting, Inventory Allocation, Financial Planning, Data Analytics, and Compliance
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel; Proficient in PowerPoint & Word, and has the ability & interest in mastering new and available technical applications
- Experience leveraging ERP software wherein the supply chain analytics measure mathematics, statistics, predictive modeling and machine-learning techniques
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Excellent problem solving skills, data-driven approach to decisions.
- Organizational Agility: Ability to work independently and with teams interchangeably to deliver results should demonstrate ability to manage a diverse group of individuals, lead change and inspire work toward a common goal.
- Possesses the roll-up-your sleeves attitude and strong personal ownership of work needed to be successful in a flat, entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to motivate and influence cross functional internal partners and vendors
Compensation: $90,000 + Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
$90-$100k Plus Benefits