Territory Sales Manager - Cannabis
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client, an industry leading premium cannabis flower company, is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Manager for their their cannabis products covering the Los Angeles area.
The Territory Sales Manager must have proven success selling business to business to dispensary buyers, with the courage to lead and have a true entrepreneurial spirit.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of the company's brands and products to dispensaries, distributors and other retail customers throughout their assigned territory which includes greater Los Angeles area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open doors and develop relationships with new dispensary retail buyers and customers to increase sales and product distribution
- Identify potential clients in the target market through cold calling
- Clearly communicate the value and benefits of the products
- Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and dispensary site visits
- Close sales by building rapport with potential buyers and clients; explaining product, overcoming objections and negotiating price/contract terms with clients
- Create customer level forecast to ensure products are produced and delivered as requested by our customers
- Become a subject matter expert on our client’s business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Prospect for new business, setting and exceeding weekly sales goals
- Report weekly and daily sales results to District Sales Manager
- Travel required (25% - 30%)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- HS Diploma required with Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience required
- Established sales and business connections to the owners and/or executives of licensed Cannabis dispensaries preferred
- Knowledge of similar cannabis products highly preferred
- 2-5 years experience selling business to business
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Car required for travel to buyer meetings (mileage reimbursement)
Compensation: $70-80K Base Salary plus Commission, Expense Reimbursements and Company Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply online - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
Friday, April 29, 2022
$70-80K Plus Commissions