Marketing Advertising Manager - Cannabis
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a leading brand in the cannabis industry, is seeking an experienced Marketing Advertising Manager responsible for overseeing the development and production of advertising and marketing materials.
While applying expertise in brand and communications strategy, this role manages the activities of the creative advertising agency to ensure that advertising materials are developed that support the company’s strategic goals, meet all legal requirements, and are delivered on time and on budget.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Review brand advertising materials, including TV, radio, print, digital and social media, for strategic alignment and accuracy.
- Provide feedback on messaging and visual creative to external agency partners, and review and approve the work of agency partners.
- Depending on the scope of the project, provide final approvals.
- Gather, consolidate, interpret and communicate comments from marketing team members as necessary.
- Keep projects on schedule by providing timely feedback to all project team members as well as the leadership team.
- Research, gather and analyze information and requirements from other departments, including Product, Claims, Distribution, Digital, IT and Legal, to inform the approach to communications development.
- Communicate requirements to the project team, including team members at external agencies.
- Act as the subject matter expert to the team during development.
- Act as the liaison with stakeholders in other business units as necessary to gain approvals for advertising materials.
- Lead the implementation of web site content designed to support brand advertising campaigns by collaborating with Digital Marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to develop shot lists for advertising productions.
- Manage the review and approval process for advertising imagery used in other marketing materials.
- Coordinate internal and external communications about advertising.
- Partner with Internal Communications to promote advertising campaigns to employees and agents.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments about advertising as necessary.
Education and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor degree in advertising, marketing or communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to seven years relevant experience with brand marketing or advertising required.
- Advertising agency experience preferred, preferably with management experience at an agency.
- Experience developing advertising for digital and social media preferred.
Salary Range: $85-90K Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you've been waiting for, please apply online using the form or follow the link below.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Saturday, November 10, 2018
$85-90K Plus Benefits