- Santa Rosa, CA
Our client, a large cannabis processing and extraction company based in Santa Rosa, CA is seeking an experienced, dedicated and passionate Extraction Technician to join their team.
The Extraction Tech will operate the extraction and post processing equipment on a daily basis, requiring strict adherence to all safety and compliance procedures, including GMP state and local laws and safety standards.
The Extraction Technician performs the daily operation and maintenance for a Supercritical CO2 cannabis extraction system from the receipt and preparation of flower material through the extraction process.
The safe day to day operation of the extraction process with a focus on following procedures, monitoring KPIs and continually improving the overall efficiency of the process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Perform cannabis extraction and post extraction
- Promote a safe, consumer focused and collaborative working culture
- Daily operational and safety checks within the extraction room
- Prepare raw materials for extraction
- Operate CO2 extraction system for the production of cannabis extract
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Contribute toward a desirable workplace culture
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years experience with CO2 and/or BHO extraction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the volatile extraction field
- Previous safety and compliance experience
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
- Inventory tracking systems experience a plus
- Prior METRC experience a plus
- Prior management experience a plus
- Must be 21+ years old
- Background check required
Compensation: $60-70K Base Salary plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Ind-124
Monday, December 30, 2019
$60-70K Plus Benefits