- Oakland, CA
CannabizTEMP is seeking a highly qualified Executive Assistant to support members our clients executive leadership team located in Oakland, CA.
The ideal professional will be responsible for handling telephone calls, maintaining calendars and meeting coordination and support executive leaders. This person will create a footprint in the industry through hard work, high energy, and innovative thinking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide executive support to the CEO in all aspects such as handling telephone calls, maintaining calendars and meeting coordination and support, document management communications, travel arrangements, and other such support
- Take-charge and stay ahead of the Executive and his team to keep them on point
- Maintains important as well as confidential records electronic and hard copy for maximum utilization
- Format, review, and proofread project documents; including correspondence, memos and emails for completeness and accuracy
- Organize and coordinate project meetings as requested and attend selected project meetings, collecting action items and distributing documents as directed by the Executive
- Manage calendar and high volume of meeting requests
- Arrange moderately complex domestic and international travel plans and create detailed itineraries
- Prepare documents and materials for various meetings
- Coordinate large scale meetings, events, and communication sessions
- Collaborate with administrative staff in an effort to ensure coordination of executive/administrative support
- Basic Office Management
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Great attitude
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Basic Office Management Skills
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Ind-125
Wednesday, January 8, 2020