Regional Sales Executive
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is seeking a professional Regional Sales Executive to create relationships with retail cannabis dispensaries and cannabis Delivery partners within the Los Angeles California area. The Regional Sales Executive will focus on growing the company's market presence by selling their cannabis product mix into new accounts including pre-rolls, tincture, flower and beverages.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for completing all key performance indicators (KPI's), achieving sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans and driving business development efforts to maximizing sales and market penetration, while analyzing data and identifying trends.
This position requires excellent verbal communication & presentation skills, a positive attitude, and effective teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate buyers on products, services, and marketing offerings
- Track sales efforts and field learnings daily within our CRM tracker
- Gain insight into customer events and participate in the company's marketing campaign programs
- Establish strong relationships with buyers, handle all questions, inquiries and orders professionally and promptly with customers through visits, texts, emails, and
- Promote the company's products by connecting each customer with the right internal marketing contact for merchandising displays and products are displayed as prominent as
- Meet and exceeds monthly sales quota
- Ensure sales products/customers are marketed properly offline and online
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Identify competitors and potential threats and report to leadership
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to
- Locate possible territory growth opportunities
- Working with multiple departments; finance, marketing, production, and inventory
on a daily basis ensuring proper planning and execution
- Provide team members and company ideas and insights to improve products,
services, and sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs; assist
with contract negotiation
- Educate customers and consumers about the brand along with new and existing
products at marketing events, and assist with the planning of sales exhibits
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Have 3+ years history in retail sales
- Previous sales experience within the Cannabis Industry is a must.
- Experienced with cannabis from a consumer standpoint and supports its benefits
- Ability to travel throughout the Southern California area
- Knowledge of business technology and ability to use (or learn to use) cannabis
CRM programs with mastery
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university a plus
- Valid CA driver’s license (required) and able to pass a driving background check
- State law requires that employees be 21 years old or older
Compensation: $75-85K plus bonus incentives, sales commission and full benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
$70,000 - $75,000 Plus Bonus