- Hesperia, MI
CannabizTemp is seeking temporary Cultivation Associates who are reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. The ideal Cultivation Technician will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to this assignment from start to finish, which is slated to last 3 months or longer.
This is an entry-level position, but individuals who are comfortable with labor-intensive work or have a background in manufacturing or construction will do best in this role.
- Assist in pre-harvest cannabis plant processing, including fan leaf removal, trimming, inspecting, weighing, packaging, and labeling product in addition to cleaning and sanitation
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Transport harvested plants between designated areas
- Weigh, package, label, and track medical cannabis (as needed)
- Take instructions and assist on tasks as delegated by management team
- Work in an efficient manner and maintain a culture of professionalism
- Ensure daily compliance with policies including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, work schedules, and all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Willing and able to shovel soil into 45 gallon pots
- Previous cannabis or cultivation experience is a plus
- Previous manufacturing or production experience preferred
- Willingness to work in a hot and humid greenhouse environment
- Willingness to work on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to comply with all COVID-19 safety measures
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Desire/passion for a career in the cannabis industry
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100
Monday, April 25, 2022