Fleet Dispatcher - Cannabis Testing Laboratory
- Sun Valley, CA
Our client, an industry leading Cannabis Testing laboratory, is looking for a motivated and organized Dispatcher to join their team in Sun Valley, CA.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the dispatcher will will be responsible for the coordination of the company's delivery and courier vehicles, using the latest in routing software.
They must have the ability to adjust to the changing needs and demands of their business, and will be responsible for creating and dispatching delivery routes, with an eye on keeping costs down while meeting their customer's scheduling needs.
General Duties and Requirements:
- Schedule and plan customer deliveries/orders on a daily basis, for distribution to all drivers.
- Receive and handle phone orders, faxes, e-mails for all deliveries to be scheduled.
- Respond to the customers' needs in a timely and professional manner in order to insure complete satisfaction.
- Responsible to maintain lowest possible costs through proper scheduling.
- Maximize loaded miles to increase efficiency.
- Handle inventory control for designated customers and locations.
- Comply with all regulations affecting the movement of goods.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by President.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2-3+ years of fleet dispatch experience using the latest in routing software.
- Excellent organizational skills are a must
- Outstanding attention to detailed
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Desire to join a rapidly expanding company within the cannabis industry
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines with an eye toward accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively to both management and fleet drivers
Location: Sun Valley, CA
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Saturday, December 22, 2018