- Trenton, NJ
Our client, a vertically integrated Cannabis operator, is looking for an experienced and open minded Cultivation Manager for their operations in New Jersey.
The company is looking to build a world class team of people who are inspired by their vision, and looking to take a leadership role within the cannabis industry in a socially responsible manner.
The Cultivation Manager will work closely with the Director of Operations to create policies and procedures for the cultivation department, and oversee daily operations for multiple marijuana cultivation facilities, overseeing a cultivation team in the grow and manage their group.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day and big picture operations of a medium to large scale indoor grow with primary supervisory responsibilities overseeing all aspects of cultivation through finished product
- Must oversee the cultivation procedures and nutrient protocols keeping accurate records and presenting the results in a timely manner to the appropriate executives
- Experience with cannabis track and trace technology and systems
- Follow company cultivation methods, and work closely with the rest of the cultivation department to develop and improve processes and supervise all post-harvest activities
- Ensure proper training and development of employees and prepare weekly employee time and payroll
- Schedule preventative maintenance to ensure the highest quality yields without loss to fungus, disease and mold etc.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science related field (Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Bio)
- In depth knowledge of State Cannabis Laws and Regulations
- 3+ years commercial agriculture experience in a medium to large scale operation
- Certified pesticide applicator license or experience preferred
- Must be a strong leader with an acute business sense
- Experience with various grow mediums and irrigation methods for indoor operations
- Experienced team leader with a positive attitude and vision for the future
- Knowledge of crop management and commercial agriculture
- Knowledge of plant diseases, pests and health
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Compensation: $65-75K Plus Benefits, PTO and Relocation Bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-124
Friday, November 15, 2019
$65-75K Plus Benefits