Vice President of Sales
- Oakland, CA
Our Client, a prominent Cannabis Investment Group, is looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales to lead the company’s sales and sales teams and guide them towards short and long-term success in several business units across the company.
The right candidate will manage day-to-day sales of the group and must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, founders, and employees, help set the course for company strategy and then ensure the implementation of that strategy across the entire company landscape. The incumbent will help build our existing member business and develop/demonstrate an in depth understanding of the US cannabis investment products markets.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the President, The VP of Sales will be responsible for the success of:
- Investment Club Membership - Subscription membership of high net worth individuals and institutional investors
- Information Reports and Data
- Event and Conference Attendance
- Strategic Consulting
- Asset Management Products
- Build and foster strategic relationships with senior leadership within the cannabis and traditional investor communities in the US.
- Be a visionary - use your industry and business acumen to sell the current suite of products
- Expand relationships to drive larger impact for the customer and to deliver business outcomes
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospect platform clients focused on their business needs and strategic priorities
- Manage daily and weekly activities, lead generation, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
Education and Required Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in capital markets and/or financial technology sales and/or research sales and/or strategic consulting and/or event attendance sales with a track record of growing consumer (Investor)business
- Cannabis Industry Experience is required
- MBA preferred but not necessary
- Proven ability to lead and succeed in the dynamic, fast growing dynamic cannabis sector
- Expertise selling into High Net Worth Individuals and investors
- Track record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and in a changing environment
- Inspired by the impact our suite of products provides
- Passion for meeting customers and evangelizing solutions (up to 50% travel, including investor events)
- Strong presentations kills
- Investment industry experience
- A track record working in small teams.
Compensation: $175,000 Plus Stock Options and Bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Tuesday, January 7, 2020