VP of Operations - Cannabis
- Santa Rosa, CA
Our client, a fast growing Cannabis Product Manufacturer, is seeking an experienced VP of Operations for their Santa Rosa, CA location.
The VP of Operations will manage a large team of employees across manufacturing, logistics, inventory management and supply chain functions, and will need to be both hands on and strategic in focus across three facilities. Ability to meet compliance requirements is essential.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced operational leader with strong experience in the food manufacturing industry.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple divisions including manufacturing, inventory, logistics and distribution of consumer packaged goods.
Experience in Six Sigma, LEAN manufacturing, PMP certification is highly desirable.
Education and experience requirements include:
- Food Manufacturing experience required
- Strong leadership skills, communication, training, and management skills with ability to develop cross-functional teams and partnerships;
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in related management, manufacturing, cost accounting or administration
- Experience in Six Sigma, LEAN manufacturing, PMP certification is highly desirable.
- 8-10 years’ hands-on experience in manufacturing, warehouse and logistics with a minimum of three years’ supervisory experience
- Strong ERP systems experience required
- Proven project and budget management experience with driven financial results
- Substantial experience with inventory management, fulfillment and delivery
- Experience with facilities oversight including physical infrastructure, maintenance, employee safety and security
- Ability to analyze data, interpret and apply legislation, develop systems and standard operating procedures, and manage risk based on data and statistics
- Experience meeting stringent compliance requirements
- Proven expertise in organizational development and operations management, lean manufacturing principles, strategic and business planning methods, project planning and coordinating
- Knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory principles related to the cannabis industry a plus
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse team during change, while maintaining cooperation, motivation and cohesiveness in a lean environment
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. All applications are highly confidential.
Compensation: $150-200K Plus Health Benefits and Bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-124
Tuesday, December 4, 2018