- Santa Rosa, CA
CannabizTEMP is seeking an experienced, dedicated and passionate Packaging Technician to join their team in Santa Rosa, CA.
The Packaging Technician will be responsible for basic packaging, pre-roll packaging, weighing and measuring flower, operating pre-roll machine equipment, labeling equipment, tincture filling, getting materials into the appropriate containers and labeling them properly, while complying with all GMP state and local laws and safety standards.
Most importantly, the Packaging Technician should be able to take direction well and exhibit professionalism on a daily basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all equipment in safe and efficient manner.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines; including the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Basic packaging and pre-roll packaging both manually and via machine.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Contribute toward a desirable workplace culture
- Capable of identifying and reporting unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Experience with cannabis or trimming preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with CPG or fulfillment
- Inventory tracking systems experience a plus
- Prior METRC experience a plus
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
- Must be 21+ years old
- Background check required
Compensation: $15-$19/hour DOE
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Ind-125
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
DOE - Contract, Hourly Basis