- Tulsa, OK
Our client, a fast growing, family owned, Cannabis company, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join their team. This person will be responsible for selling their diverse cannabis portfolio into stores all over the state of Oklahoma.
The Sales Representative will be reporting to the Sales Manager and must have a proven background selling business to business, with the ability and hunger to acquire new clients. The right candidate will be responsible for the sales of the organization's brands and products to dispensaries, distributors and other retail customers throughout their assigned territory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open doors and develop relationships with new customers to increase sales and distribution
- Close sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining product, overcoming objections and negotiating price/contract terms with clients
- Identify potential clients in the target market
- Clearly communicate the value and benefits of the products
- Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and site visits
- Create customer level forecast to ensure products are produced and delivered as requested by our customers
- Become a subject matter expert on company's business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Prospect for new business, setting and exceeding weekly sales goals to the Sales Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- HS Diploma required with Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce or other CRM experience required
- Experience with Leaflink preferred
- Established sales and business connections to the owners and/or executives of licensed Cannabis dispensaries preferred
- Knowledge of similar cannabis products highly preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience selling business to business
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong persuasion and interpersonal skills
Compensation: $30k - $45k plus commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200
Tuesday, June 15, 2021