Territory Sales Manager - CBD
- Miami, FL
Territory Sales Manager - Southeast
Our client, an industry leading and well-established US based agricultural company, is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Manager for their their newly created specialty CBD products division covering the Southeast Region.
The new Specialty Division is a true startup unit within their company, focused on growing e-liquid and hemp based products in the U.S. and legal cannabis in Canada.
The Territory Sales Manager must have proven success selling business to business, with the courage to lead and have a true entrepreneurial spirit, and will be responsible for the distribution of their brands and products to vape shops, dispensaries, distributors and other customers throughout their assigned Southeast Territory which includes the state of Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with existing customers (distributors and retailers) to increase sales and distribution
- Identify potential clients in the target market through cold calling
- Clearly communicate the value and benefits of the products
- Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and site visits
- Close sales by building rapport with potential client; explaining product, overcoming objections and negotiating price/contract terms with clients
- Create customer level forecast to ensure products are produced and delivered as requested by our customers
- Become a subject matter expert on our client’s business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Prospect for new business, setting up a minimum of 5 outside meetings per week
- Report weekly and daily sales results to District Sales Manager
- Travel required (25% - 30%)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- HS Diploma required with Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience required
- Established sales and business connections to the owners and/or executives of vape and CBD shops and Cannabis dispensaries preferred
- Knowledge of e-liquids and CBD products highly preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience selling business to business
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Car required for travel to meetings with owners and vendors (mileage reimbursement)
Compensation: $50-70K Base Salary plus Commission, and Company Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-124
Thursday, December 27, 2018