- Los Angeles, CA
CannabizTEMP is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support the Director of Human Resources. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for special projects within the HR Department, focusing in Compliance & Auditing.
*This is a remote opportunity.
- Act, collaborate, and represent Human Resources in partnership with Operation Leadership to build strong networking and alignment of departments.
- Work with Operation Leadership toward company goals of increasing work productivity, work
- culture and engagement.
- Collaborate and partner with all employee relations concerns - Reporting to the Senior Director of Human Resources
- Establish clear communication channels for both regular communications and company-wide announcements.
- Use high emotional intelligence and responsiveness to help general employee inquiries and provide guidance in resolving issues.
- Human Resources subject matter expert and knowledgeable on all basic HR functions.
- Research and handle special projects as assigned.
- Manage the recruiting process for 40 - 150 employees at various locations.
- Screen, interview and work together with Operations on hiring decisions.
- Implement new onboarding processes and streamline HRIS systems.
- Follow 30-60-90 reviews with annual review process administration.
- Train and create development needs for leadership growth within the company.
- Manages and monitors Performance Review process.
- Ensures compliance.
- Establish and document training procedures for all employees on compliance aspects: harassment, safety, Covid regulations, code of conduct and handbook.
- Establish all federal and California state applicable laws within the workplace as well as Leave of Absences for employees.
- Ensure compliance with EEOC and any or all diversity and inclusion laws.
- Educate and administer Benefits for all new hires as well as execute open enrollment procedures
- Ensure processes are met with onboarding and offboarding of benefits for all employees.
- Coordinate worker’s compensation incidents or claims.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills/literacy, with expertise in the Microsoft Office / Google Drive Access.
- Use your people skills to provide excellent customer service, in-person, email, and by telephone.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Proficient research and problem solving skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Gain trust and confidence of Operation Leadership.
- Be a strategic leader who is clear and convincing.
- Work with and embrace diverse work groups.
- Show initiative, creativity and exercise sound judgment.
- Be organized, detailed and excellent at managing your resources, data and time.
- Be cool under pressure.
- Balance your life at work with your life outside of work.
- Ability to work flexible hours - typically all day shift with some evenings or weekends on rare occasions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources Field.
- Minimum of 2 years leading or coaching others.
- Minimum of 2 years labor relations experience.
- HR Certification (either PHR, PHR-CA or SHRM-CP) preferred - not required.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel experience, Google Drive platform.
- Excellent English skills with strong writing and speaking ability, and excellent presentation skills.
- Have a California driver's license, insurance, and car.
Compensation: DOE $39 - $45 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200
Thursday, November 18, 2021
DOE: $39-$45 hourly