- Santa Rosa, CA
CannabizTemp is seeking an experienced, dedicated and passionate Extraction Technician to join their team in Santa Rosa, CA.
The Extraction Technician will be responsible for the operation of the extraction and post processing equipment on a daily basis, requiring the candidate to follow standard operating procedures, operating packaging equipment, and cleaning all processing equipment, while complying with all GMP state and local laws and safety standards.
Above all, the Extraction Technician will have a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all equipment in safe and efficient manner.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines; including the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Perform cannabis extraction and post extraction.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Contribute toward a desirable workplace culture
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Experience with CO2 and/or BHO extraction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the volatile extraction field
- Inventory tracking systems experience a plus
- Prior METRC experience a plus
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
- Must be 21+ years old
- Background check required
Compensation: $18-$25/hour DOE
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTemp is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Ind-125
Monday, November 4, 2019